Sunday, March 3, 2013

You Are Awesome

I played with my dinosaur stamps again and made two cards. Here's one:


These guys are just so cute! The two pieces of washi tape are part of the MME Boy Crazy set. I used the roll of star tape on one of yesterday's cards. I love how bright and cheery these colors are! The red strip is punched from the MFT Postage Border die.

The sentiment fits perfectly inside the cloud speech bubble from the Simon Says Stamp Talk Bubbles set.

Always looking for the hard way to do things, instead of finding a red card stock to match, I covered some white card stock with red washi tape, then die-cut that for the circle layer.

Here's the other dinosaur card:


The crown-looking border is actually left behind when you cut out the Memory Box Gothic Rosette die. I tried to make the rosette, but realize I am rosette-challenged, and I was quite relieved to see this cool left-over that I could use as a border, so it wasn't a total loss.

The piece of twine was out on my desk, and now it's not. Also, please ignore that ugly green spot next to the sentiment. Sigh. It landed there when I was playing with some ink spray, and I have no idea how to disguise it. I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used but not linked below: Timeless Twine Firecracker, SU red card stock.




3 comments:

  1. Cute cards! Nice use of your supplies (I'm jealous). Maybe mask the bubble and add a few more green spots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards! I love your creative thought processes! My favourite line is about the twine that was sitting on your table and now it's not....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both! What if you cut a piece of washi tape (I know you have some) in a chevron/arrow shape pointing toward the speech bubble to cover up the wayward dot?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)