Monday, May 11, 2009

Blog-iversary, Part First - We Have A Winner!

The winner of the first part of my Blog-iversary G-I-V-E-A-W-A-Ys has been selected by a very non-scientific method, and the winner is: Kristie's Mom, Coral! Yay!!! Woo-hoo!! Cheers!! (The crowd goes wild!) The winning entry is the second card in Kristie's link. Way to go Kristie's Mom!!!! Please email me (my email address is in my left side-bar) with your mailing address and the name of the city or town or township or whatever you want printed on your City cards. As soon as I get them made, I'll send out your packet of goodies. Thanks for playing!

The next GIVEAWAY will be tomorrow. I sure hope I think up a devious plan by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)