Monday, May 21, 2012

DIY Washi Tape

I may or may not have bought more Washi tape online. I'm not sure what part of "obsessed" hasn't been clear. So when I saw this tutorial by JulieHRR over at Ellen Hutson's site, I knew I had to try it!

I don't have any of the fancy tissue sheets she used, but I do have scads of tissue paper, so I gave it a shot. Here's what I just made:

It bled a little, but not much:



I probably didn't let the green ink dry before I added the black over it. Heck, I spent at least 10 minutes on this! ;/ I may have to try the "good" stuff. It sure will be fun playing!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooooooooh!!! that is cooooooooooool!!! do you mean ta say i may hafta learn a SECOND TECHNIQUE this year??!?! (that'll totally screw up my average you know!!!!!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)