Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Mojo

When I saw today's Mojo Monday sketch:

it spoke to me. I took the square one and rotated it 90 degrees (and you thought you'd never use your High School Algebra ...):

The sketch screamed Memorial Day to me, so I made this:

The papers in the Authentique Celebrate Collection are prefect for a patriotic card! I used my Kim Hughes Eagle and Freedom stamps I got when Kim was with Cornish Heritage Farms. I love these stamps and don't use them nearly enough! At one point, probably about this time last year, they were lost somewhere in The Captain's Quarters. I'm so glad I found them!

The banner on the left was made with my MFT banner dies, and the brad that I've had forEVER is actually glued on. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

So sometime today, maybe between bites of burgers and sips of beer, please take a moment to remember why today is a Federal holiday, and think of those who have given their lives for our great country.

Okay, I'm off my soap box and going back to stamp some more!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)