Thursday, June 9, 2011

No Tie

Here's another Father's Day card I made:

The images are from the Taylored Expressions "Boys Will Be Boys" set. I colored the ties with Copics and mostly stayed inside the lines and everything.

The funny thing (funny strange, not funny hahah) about this card is I stamped and die-cut two of the ties image, then I lost one of them. Lost it. Right as I sat at my crafty desk, it disappeared. So I had to stamp another one (no, it still didn't reappear.) You don't want to live in my world - trust me.

Oh, and no, there will be no Spot The Mistake this time around. I decided to start a new trend in stamping, where you cut your layers incorrectly and mount them unevenly on the card front. Yep, that's what I'm going to do. Who's with me? Anyone? What about you over there in the corner ... no? Sigh. It's tough being a trend-setter.

Oh, well, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! The ties and the sentiment are just awesome for a Father's Day card. See? You may just be spurning me on to actually making a Dad's Day card ahead of time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this- and I am so with you on the uneven anything on card.. because I never get things straight. EVER. And I am claiming that as Righteous!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)