Saturday, January 25, 2014

Big Girl Panties

I had lunch with a friend at a local coffee shop yesterday, and I was reminded by their irreverent signs that I have those stamps. heh heh So this card needed to be made:


I love this woman so much. I am also in a color rut with the poppy and blue and yellow. Sigh.

I actually made two of the banners, and I thought they needed something across the top like faux stitching. I was wrong. In that process I destroyed the top of one banner, and it became too short to use. But I'd worked so hard on the coloring and paper piecing, I was determined to save it, so I cut it some more and ended up with this:


I even used some more remnants from that 6x6 paper pack. BONUS!

Okay, now I need to go use the other sentiment that matches her other sign. I'll be back shortly!

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: Image of the lady is from Eat Cake Graphics, sentiment from Viva Las Vegas Stamps, SU Poppy Parade card stock, Twinery twine in Caribbean (available in a small bit and on a spool), dimensional adhesive from a huge roll of mounting tape I found in a box, and the following:


4 comments:

  1. I love it! And my last boss used to say that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards and feel free to keep on with the poppy and blue trend as I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)