Wednesday, January 8, 2014

CASE #4 - More Washi Tape

When I saw this card on Susan's blog, I knew immediately I needed to CASE it. I mean, it has washi tape on it, and I'm always looking for new ways to use my ... um ... collection.

So I made this:


I had a brief brain fart when I measured the small panel, so the card base had to be cut down to accommodate it. Next time -- and there will be a next time, I'll make the panel larger and put it on a full-sized A2 card base. Plus, I'll also use a few more millimeters of washi tape that way. AND, if the panel is larger, I might stamp a sentiment instead of die-cutting one, but hey, I opened and used a new die, so it wasn't a total waste. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: Martha Stewart Heart Confetti (or is it Confetti Heart) punch, and the following:



2 comments:

  1. I like the die cut washi tape words. Every time I see another of your washi tape cards, I get the urge to go find that design. My collection is a drop in the bucket compared to yours, I'm sure, but it's growing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)