Monday, January 13, 2014

More Shiny

The other day my pal challenged me to use a pack of foil papers I'd picked up on our random crafty field trip. I showed you one card here, but I made a couple more I thought I'd show you today. These two are the same except for the colors of the foil and card bases.

Here's the one with a silver heart:


This is me using the Simon Says Stamp Curvy Heart die that I HAD to have, but never quite figured out how to use. Even here, I die-cut it, stuck it on, embossed the sentiment, then stared at it. I was stumped.

Here is the blue foil heart:


Same thing: stumped. I thought they needed something else, but my pal suggested I embrace the white space and just put them on colored card bases. The silver was put onto a Pool base and this one got grey. I'm still a little twitchy about them needing something else, but I've decided to take a deep breath and just walk away.

I can do this ...

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used: DCWV Foil 6x6 pad, vat of clear embossing powder, MFT Lovey-Dovey Sentiments, and the following:



1 comment:

  1. I think they are gorgeous just as they are. Nothing else needed - embrace the white space. Breathe in, breathe out...it's all good.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)