Saturday, January 18, 2014

Gratuitous Post

I've been stamping all day, but it's all for future posts, so I have nothing to show you today. HOWEVER, I would like to take this opportunity to share two gratuitous Bobra photos.

You may recall that I adopted Bobra from my pal Lydia, who lives in Austin, TX. She had taken him in and cared for him while he healed after an attack of what we assumed was a wild creature, and I adopted him so she wouldn't need to put him back outside with the coyotes. It's been 14 months, and I love him more every day.

Today I was watching Lydia's latest video, and Bobra was in his chair next to me. He came over to the laptop and did this:


Do you think he remembers her voice?

Then he came around the laptop and did this:


Do you think he was trying to touch her hand?

I was FLOORED by his reaction! It was so adorable!

Oh, and please ignore the piles of packing paper in the background. I am in a perpetual state of unpacking, staging, and recycling. During "staging", it's a kitty playground. He loves his packing paper caves!  And those boxes on the chair? 1000+ envelopes for cards. Mmm-hmmm. I couldn't find my box so I ordered another one. I'm set for a while.

Tomorrow I hope to work on some challenges I'd planned to do today. Let's hope I am more focused tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. He absolutely remembers. Cats are wonderful. I so enjoy hearing and seeing how Bobra is doing. Thanks the post is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. It makes my heart happy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is filled with love and such a treat to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing I see this year will top this.


    <3 <3 <3

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. And they say animals don't remember people. HogWash ! this is proof. I do believe he recognizes her voice and hand. This post is a treasure.
    oh and the clutter and boxes in the background says "home" looks just like old times. And don't make excuses .... we know you love clutter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the sweetest thing in the world! Such an adorable kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!!! So happy for Bobra and you! :)(love Lydia's comment too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just priceless. Made my day. TFS Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne "meow, meow, meow, from our King.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post made my day. I'm sure Bobra remembers Lydia, and I love seeing your posts that include him as well as your wonderful cards.
    Thank you for sharing this moment with us. <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)