Sunday, April 12, 2009

National Limerick Day

Today is National Limerick Day, so, much as I did on National Haiku Day, I present you with a personal ditty I wrote waaaaaay back when:


There was a young lady of Ghent,
Who was looking in vain for a gent.
When none could be found,
She turned herself 'round,
And became the Mistress of Kent.


Hey, I was a kid, okay?! Actually, I think it is quite randy for an adolescent, don't you? And I did not even get kicked out of school!

Happy National Limerick Day!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LMBO...you so crack me up!!!! I remember writing limericks in school, but I don't think I could remember any of them! I shall have to do my best to try and write one later :) Though it might not be so raunchy as yours...LOL!
    BTW: That header looks pretty darn nice with your green backgound...even if I do say so myself...lol. It actually looks even better on the blog than it did in PS...so I am quite pleased that it turned out so nice :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)