Sunday, February 10, 2013

CAS2 Homework, Day (I don't know)

Some time last week I watched that evening's session of the CAS2 Online Card Class, then I played with salt and ink to make these:


So pretty! Today I actually attached them to some card bases, and now they are off my desk!  Here's what one of them looks like:


I put them onto bases made from Bazzill card stock, which has a lovely texture to it. The inked piece was done on water color paper, so I wanted a textured base. All I added were some pieces of bling and I called it done.

When I made the inked layer, I embossed the work "rock" in white, and I decided I wanted the die-cut "you" to be more prominent, so I cut several and glued them together. It's quite dimensional and I really like it. I was also a gluey mess when I was done.

I think I'll go play some more. Thanks for stopping by!

Products used but not linked below: Bazzill white textured card stock.




6 comments:

  1. I SPOTTED A MISTAKE!!!!!!

    also? YOU rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I hadn't signed up for this class yet, as I have been knitting and not really stamping... but you're still inspiring me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job on this technique. I haven't done this one yet but it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, now I want to try this out. I love how this looks - like warm ocean :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)