Sunday, February 3, 2013

Orange

When I saw the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:


I knew what had to be done. And I did it:


From the inspiration photo, I took the following:

Orange & white pattern --> Hero Arts Lattice background, white-embossed onto orange
Brown night stand --> Paper Smooches sentiment stamped in brown ink
Humongous silver thingies on the headboard --> silver bling
Bolster --> rounded corners

And thus ends another crafty weekend. Time to get my head around the idea that tomorrow is Mon ... Mond ... I can't say it.

Thanks for stopping by!






8 comments:

  1. And you finished up your week-end with a bang! That is my favourite background stamp, ever! It is so cool on this card! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE. i really do love that background stamp... must see if I can find it locally so I don't HAVE to put in an order at SSS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice interpretation! I have that background stamp, and I should ink it up one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on the inspiration photo! such a pretty card! thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great take on the inspiration photo! such a pretty card! thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that patterned paper with those little brads!! SUPER fun and CAS card!! YOU ROCKED this challenge:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you join in the fun with this week's polka dot challenge:) <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)