Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Crooked Stamper - Unplugged

Yes, peeps, my laptop is among the dying, and I have been spending much precious stamping time wrassling with the darned thing! You'd thing that being a Computer Professional prepares me for these situations, but let me tell you: when the network connector says "I see your network, and it is good, but I cannot connect to it, so pttttht!", it makes one weary.

Yes, my PC in The Other Room is working. Why, I am typing on it right now! But all my photo editing software and everything else is on the laptop, and I reeeeealy do not want to re-install all of it in here. And what would I post, anyway, since I am so busy futzing with the laptop that I am NOT STAMPING!

Did you know that both Abraham Lincoln (Prez #16) and Charles Darwin were born on this day 200 years ago?!? I am sure someone has figured out some deep meaning there, but I prefer to think it is just a cool coincidence.

Now please excuse me while I look up the weird things I see on the laptop... it may be savable....

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to show you my Ferris Wheel Day card, which I finally finished this past weekend! I think it came out really cute.

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1232494?cat=500&ppuser=132229

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaahhhhhhh....no stamping???????

    It is nice to know that even Computer Professionals can have those kinds of problems though....LOL!!! Good luck sorting it out :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)