Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cheeeeeeese

What's not to love about cheese!? When I saw the current Hambo challenge, I knew I just had to play! Here's the Cheeses image:


The second part of the Hambo challenge is to use any combination of TWO colors of the Olympic rings: Red, Black, Blue, Green, Yellow. (OR... use all 5 colors!) Well, since the papers I chose had three of the colors, and three > two, I had to go for all five. :)


I selected this sketch from the Authentique Paper blog (a new blog in my Reader collection):

... and, with a few liberties taken, I made this:

Yeah, I put an image in the center instead of the sentiment, and I left off the left-side bling because I ran out of room, so that may disqualify me, but I like it all the same!

Do you like how I snuck in color #5 by making the cheese boards green? (Um, I hope they are cheese boards ... well, they are now!) I used all sorts of yellow Copics to color the cheese, and the red/blue/black are from my Authentique Celebrate paper pack.

I looks to be another challenge-blog-filled weekend. I have all sorts of goodies stacked up on my desk. Well, that's actually normal, but I've added to the challenge pile, so I'll be back as I create!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love this!!! It's so fun it made me giggle! :) Love your color choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with the Olympic colors! Looks like a cheeseboard to me!

    Thank you so much for playing along at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)