Sunday, August 19, 2012

Inspired By My Peeps

Anyone who tells you blogging and Twitter are free is a liar. Well, technically they are free services, but no one warns you about the enabling.

Case in point: My pal Libby posted this card, and I was enabled to need the HA city scape stamp. Next, my pal Mary Dawn posted this card and I felt the need to CASE it. At first, I was just going to make my own sunburst with paper (enabled to buy via blurfing), although I could have use either my HA sunburst stamp (enabled to buy via blurfing) or the A*Muse sunburst stamp (enabled to buy via blurfing), but while flipping through my still-out Basic Grey What's Up papers (enabled to buy via blurfing), I found a sunburst printed page! I do believe angels sang.

So I made this:

Sentiment by Lawn Fawn, plane die by MFT, twine by Divine Twine.

(I might be a little giddy, even.) The buildings were stamped on remnants of the grid pattern paper in the What's Up papers, just for a little more interest, and now they are gone.

I feel more stamping is needed today, so if the loads of laundry and other cleaning frenzies allow (did I tell you my pal Lisa is coming to visit meeeeee next week?!?!), I'll be back.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Love this!! I refuse to feel guilty for enabling you. ;-) That little polka dot airplane makes me squeal with happiness, I'll have you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABBY!! Love the city scape with the gorgeous paper in the background and the sweet polka-dot plane. Supah-dupah card!! One of my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous...I think Carla posted one like this at nearly the same time today as you did...great minds! I have not seen that BG paper before...how did I miss it? I would buy the pad for that paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I heard the angels, there ;) I know I have when I've found the perfect thing. I keep looking at this paper & shrugging...and now I want buildings. I see how this enabling scam works ;) lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)