Saturday, August 25, 2012

Holiday BINGO!

The current challenge at Jingle Belles Rock (I almost typed Jungle, again) is Holiday BINGO:

I was going to take a different route, but when I saw the perfect piece of paper in my MME Signature Christmas pack, the card pretty much made itself. Lookie:


Uh-huh, that's what I'm talkin' about! Santa - HELLO! I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder on the right side of the paper, added a piece of SU lace, went crazy and added a button made from a piece of the MME paper, and called it done. Okay, I added a layer of not-quite-the-right-color blue-green, but in real life they are not so disparate, I promise you.

Thus, I completed the left vertical row of Santa, Lace, and embosssing, and one more card is done towards this year's "will she or won't she?" holiday card extravaganza. I vote for "HAHAHAHAHA, no", but it's not December 24th yet, so there's ple-e-e-e-nty of time.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Love how you featured that lovely paper ... the embossing add just the perfect touch of texture ... so glad you played BINGO this week with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, gorgeous Santa paper! I love the partial embossing took; very clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card came out gorgeous for the challenge. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yepper, sometimes the supplies just basically MAKE THEMSELVES into a gorgeous card... o'course... it takes a ♥FAB♥ cardmaker to know exactly when that will happen and provide all the correct adhesives!!! ;) well done, missus, i LOVE this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps: i kinda wanna start a tropical cardmaking challenge blog called "JUNGLE BELLES" now, lol! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card - I love the color!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)