Sunday, August 5, 2012

DTGD - Belated Birthday

Yeah, definitely slowing down here. Or maybe I find it easier to combine fewer challenges. My head hurts less today.

Here's one more DTGD card, this time for the DTGD12suzannejdean challenge:

I used all Sahara Sand papers, card stock, and ink (okay, except for the teal and white pieces, but you know what I meant), and I followed the Mojo Monday sketch:


This one had me breaking out all sorts of stash! I found my Neutrals DSP pack, used an MS border punch, a few heart dies and a heart Embosslit, my Swiss Dots embossing folder. All the Sahara sand and Teal (or maybe it's Bermuda Bay) card stock is from my remnants box. No virgin card stock was sacrificed for this creation!

Okay, I think I have a few more left in me, so I'm going back in.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. i love this card, it is very elegant. The teal pops up and makes it even more interesting. I need to get me some teal cardstock..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teal drew me right into this card. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)