Monday, April 15, 2013

ABNH + Avery Elle Collaboration

It's week three of the A Blog Named Hero birthday celebration month. This week we are collaborating with Avery Elle. Errrmegerd, I love their stamps. I coveted the one I used here until I finally broke down and got it.

Here's my card for the ABNH post:


My pal Mary Dawn was playing with some Hero Arts inks and decided Pale Tomato and Soft Cantaloupe would make a bang-up combination, so I stole her idea to use them together here. Aren't they perfect together? I added a row of Soft Pool, mostly because I could.

For the hearts, I used direct-to-paper with the Pale Tomato ink to get the perfect color, then cut them with the Simon Says Stamp Holiday Shapes die.

Why not head over to the ABNH blog to see what some of the other DT gals have made?

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty pretty!!!! My friend just sent me this stamp set, I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this stamp set AND the midtone shadow inks! Winning combination, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your card over there. It's beautiful! That set is on my wish list and may very well be mine soon. I really like Avery Elle stamps, they stamp so well.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)