Thursday, April 11, 2013

ABNH Week 2 Birthday Celebration

This week over at A Blog Named Hero, we're in week 2 of our birthday celebration, and we're collaborating with ... wait for it ... Hero Arts! Here's my card:


I made this during my retreat weekend. I wanted to play with my Hero Arts neon inks, so I opened and used a stamp set with its coordinating dies. I also borrowed an embossing folder that I thought went well with the graphic diamonds. You can get the product list over at the ABNH post.

Why not head over to ABNH to see what some of the other DT ladies and guest designers have cooked up?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)