Wednesday, April 3, 2013

ABNH + Timeless Twine Collaboration


The A Blog Named Hero blog is celebrating its one-year anniversary this month. Each week during the month of April we are collaborating with a different company and using their products with Hero Arts products to show how well they play together. :)

This week we are collaborating with Timeless Twine, and today is my day to post a project at ABNH. I may or may not have an embarrassing amount of it on hand, so I've made TWO cards to share with you.

First I used the yummy Aqua Delight (Brown & Aqua) on this card:


Then I used the even yummier Firecracker (Red, White and Aqua) AND Cape Cod (Yellow, Gray and White) on this one:


See:


So pretty!

Come on over to the A Blog Named Hero blog to see some of the other DT creations!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to ABNH! Your cards are wonderful and I do NOT need any more twine :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both! The capecod and firecracker look amazing together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cards. I love how you combined Firecracker and Cape Cod! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)