Friday, April 26, 2013

ABNH + Simon Says Stamp Collaboration

Hello! This is week four of the A Blog Named Hero birthday celebration. This week we are collaborating with Simon Says Stamp, and I have tons of both, so here is what I put together:


I may or may not have tried to cram too much stampy goodness onto one card. I used two Hero Arts sets (one for the clock and sentiment and one for the stripey heart), and my now-opened Fit To Be Square set from SSS that is the three-square die plus the coordinating stamp set. I also broke open my Red Royal HA ink for the hearts.

Why not stop over to the ABNH blog to see what the other ladies have cooked up?

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. i love (LOVE) this card. you rocked this~!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not too much stampy stuff at all. I like it! I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much stumpy goodness? Nope. Looks perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie,
    This card is AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! You have great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have created a genuine masterpiece with this card! Kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)