Thursday, April 25, 2013

Quick Thanks

I've got two boxes to ship out tomorrow, and I needed some quick Thank You cards. This is what I made:


I cut two 4 1/4 x 8 1/2" pieces of white card stock and scored them to make 4 1/4" square cards. I used my now-open Hero Arts Floral Lace die on some SU patterned paper remnants, stamped the Thanks on a white cut-off, added a button, ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom: done. Yes, I know it's (gah) pink, but now these items will leave my domicile and go somewhere else.

Did you notice how that button has no holes? It just got glue, but I think it's a second, e.g.: boo-boo. Perfect for crafting, though.

Here's the other card:


This button has four holes to make up for the other one.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make my Dad's birthday card and get that out before I make the Bad Daughter list again. :(

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Love this die. Also, the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely die - and the hole-less button in perfect as a center for it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)