Saturday, April 6, 2013

Snark Time!

I am not dead, just incommunicado. Also, these ladies are keeping me up waaaaay past my bed-time - like until 2:30 am - so I'm too tired to take pictures or blog. A few more days of this and I may BE dead, but what a way to go!

Just to show you I am actually stamping, I thought I'd take some photos today and share a few cards.  First up, in between some OWH marathons of disappearing some 6x6 paper packs, I used a few pieces to make two irreverent cards with a borrowed image that screamed "irreverence".  See?



RIGHT? It had to be done. The stamp is by Stampers Anonymous, and I need it. NEED it. I like that I can make them say just about anything. Here's another one:



I stamped a TON of the image to use until I can acquire my own. I was also a Girl Scout, so I am nothing if not prepared. :)

I'll be back with another post shortly.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I love these... the cards and quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to see that the irreverence arrived in Ohio with you! What fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I think that's how I'd want to go too. Surrounded by fun stampy folks & PAPER. That image is awesome on its own, but the sentiments? They just make it PERFECT!
    I don't even know if you do blog awards, but I gave you one anyway :) It's here:
    http://onecraftymama-onecraftymama.blogspot.ca/2013/04/liebster-award-blushes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time. Your cards are great - love the snarkiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect stamp for making them say whatever you want :) love these
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)