Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Thank You

I just had one of those moments when you get up to do something, then four things later you still haven't done what you set out to do. I need a keeper.

Oh, and I stamped! When I send out packages I always include a card, and these needed Thank You cards, so I made three of these:


I was cleaning up my desk and found this feather stamp from Impress that I bought a long time ago and never got to work the way I wanted it to. I don't even know why it was out, quite honestly, but in my world that's how things get attention, so it worked. I stamped it in black onto a white panel, then colored it with some markers. There was so much white left over, I needed to fill it in, so I stuck on a few pieces of washi tape.  The sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp Flower Friend set.

I like things that come together quickly like these did. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

PS: Need SU ink? I've listed my inks on my For Sale page.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Leslie, that's gorgeous! I love that stamp and the colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful. great feather stamp! i hope it gets more use!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how you coloured it! Awesome :) And that's how things get attention at my house too. That's why there isn't a clear space to be had on my desk or anywhere near it...ugh.
    I refer to that kind of distracted experience as 'household ADD' - middle of washing dishes, go to the bathroom (hands in water...), realize I forgot to switch the laundry, end up scooping the litter box....yep.
    A friend calls it 'ADHDO, SHINY' and that would ALSO work for me :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)