Saturday, April 20, 2013

Insanity

After all that girly stuff I needed a bit of snark, so I pulled out my trusty stamp (who am I kidding... I never put it away) and made this:


I employed the same technique as in my last post to make the Polaroid, and the center of this one is just edged with a Distress Broken China marker.  I added a wooden arrow and some wooden stars around the sentiment and at the last minute I added some Timeless Twine Cape Cod twine to the bottom of the Polaroid so it wasn't so nekkid. That popped it up so I stuck some dimensional adhesive under it so it looks like I meant to do that.

I'm kinda loving all the things I can have these two ladies say. Look for more irreverence coming soon. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Products used but not linked below: Stampers Anonymous Gossip Girls, sentiment by River City Rubber Works, Timeless Twine Cape Cod twine.




2 comments:

  1. Keep the irreverence coming! I love this card. An excellent design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No such thing as too much snarkiness - I like it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)