Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday at CYDI: Bottle Caps

[If you are looking for today's SOS post, please scroll down.]

I know, I know, I don't do 3D stuff, but this was fun! Here's the card I made for today's CYDI tutorial that uses 1/2" bottle caps:


The yellow panel is raised up on dimensional adhesive so the bottle caps nest down into them. I love how this came out just like I'd imagined in my head.

I also made some magnets with 1" bottle caps. Why not stop over and see them?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when a plan comes together? That card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, this is so cute! Love the way you did those bottle caps!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)