Wednesday, April 17, 2013

10-Minute Quickie

When I can crank out a card in 10 minutes without washi tape, I need to share. I just made this:


I stole the background idea from Lisa Spangler's post, and I have to tell you: it's awesome. I used three neon inks. I first stamped in green, then blue. I wanted to add some orange, but not a lot, so I wasn't careful when I inked it up, and then I dabbed it with a wet wipe to remove some more orange, then I stamped. I love how it looks!

I added a sentiment and a piece of solid twine, and I was done. How easy was that? I plan to make a bazillion of these for OWH. Well, maybe just a "bunch", but still, change up the colors and you can do any holiday!

ETA: Here it is in Neon Yellow, Pink and a touch of Purple:



I need to go play some more. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Products used but not linked below: Solid twine from Wishy Washy Tape.



3 comments:

  1. I love it! That's another stamp I haven't yet inked up. I finally got the neon inks a couple of weeks ago, and I may have to CASE this one when I get back from the frozen wilds of Colorado next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick and FUN! Very cute. Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Leslie... Awesome backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)