The Stamper's Anonymous (haha, I spelled that anonymouse) stamp with the two chatty ladies ended up on my table when I wasn't looking, and it got used again. Lookie:
Grrrrrr. So please appreciate it. Thank you.
You are looking at a major SAVE, here, too. I had originally stamped the ladies directly onto the card front, but as is my nature, I stamped it crooked. NEVER FEAR! I die-cut it with a circle which allowed me to re-position it in the same opening. I added a coordinating scallop to put around the opening for contrast, then I stuck the panel down to the card base and popped the circle up on some dimensional adhesive.
I colored the card stock for the scallop with Hero Arts Tide Pool ink, because I was sure it matched the washi tape I opened and used under the sentiment, but it does not match. Pffth.
Tomorrow I plan to put some stuff away (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) and then play with my Copic air brush system. I plan to make a mess. Stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stuff I used:
Spectrum Noir CR7 marker (dots on the bow)
Inky Antics sentiment
Stampers Anonymous image
Hero Arts Tide Pool mid-tone ink
Spellbinders Circle dies
SU Framelits Apothecary Accents
SU Basic Label single stamp
MME Enamel Dots Tangerine "Together"
Hero Hues Black dye ink
Misc washi tape
Neenah Solar White card stock