Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Marathon, Part Ten (2 more cards)

I am pleased to report I have two more card designs done. This first one was again dictated by the available supplies. I have several pieces of this paper in my "to be put away" section of the Heaplet (yes, it has sections):


... and I decided I needed to use it with the Spring Chicken sentiment. My only disappointment was not having one Nestie in my vast collection that fit that sentiment. I KNOW! HOW can this be?!?!?! So I decided to go with this one and add some bling in the white space. I made three of these, all a little different, depending on where that sassy bird was on the paper.

This next one is a sympathy card:


If it's possible to have a "go to" sympathy card, this would be mine. All sorts of people buy it - men, women, teens. It's a great one when you don't want anything too flowery or sappy. It can also be used for someone going through a rough time. Just a good all-around card.

The stamps are from Endless Creations, and are several years old. The words are all one stamp (like *I* could get them that straight) and the square images are all separate. You may not recognize those colors. They are the original In Colors from 2007 - Vintage Violet, Marigold Morning, Cranberry Crisp, True Thyme and Buckeroo Blue. I still have some hoarded card stock, and I am using it sparingly. One day I will be forced to come up with another color combination, but I'm pretty sure it won't beat this one. Oh, I made 4 of these.

That's 7 more cards for next weekend! Whoot! I have another sympathy set in the queue, and THEN I'll get to those now-neglected Hambo stamps. They must be very sad by now.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)