Sunday, July 29, 2012

DTGD - Skinny Sketch

Another DTGD challenge at Splitcoast is to make a skinny card using this sketch:

I flipped it 90 degrees (who said you don't need High School Geometry?):

and made this:

I took the liberty of leaving off the one element since my sentiment was on the oval. Oh, and that's yet another irreverent sentiment that has now seen ink. Go, me.

All of the papers here were from The Heaplet, except for the card base. That was from a pack of Core'dinations Beach papers that I may have two of (two packs), and I keep forgetting I have it since it was put away. That's probably also why I have two of them. I did such a poor job of planning this card that the balance of that piece is in The Heaplet, all cut into weird sizes.

ACK! Five more challenges were posted today. I'd best get busy!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Ah Leslie, I LOVE this!! That DP is wonderful and love the sentiment and those three tabs!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)