Monday, July 23, 2012

I Done Disappeared Them

I know you come here for the snappy titles, am I right? It's HARD DIFFICULT thinking these things up. But when I saw the current (current ... there it is again ...) challenge over at CPS Card Sketches:


I knew exactly what I'd do. And I done did it:

I have (had) a partial package of those tulle flower thingies on my desk, and I decided they'd be the circle elements of this sketch. I used one each of three colors here.  The papers were easy -- I went to my "why haven't I put these away yet" pile, which has actually been drastically reduced as of late, and declared this piece of Basic Grey Ambrosia to be close enough to go with the fleurs. The strip of orange is from The Heaplet. Sentiment is from the MFT Complimentary Greetings set.

But wait, there's more! When I was done I realized I only had three flowers left, so I made a second card:

This one got two lights and a dark. And now I've removed that partial package from my desk. Baby steps, people, baby steps.

I kinda like this whole disappearing act. I could even get used to it! :)  I may need to go back in and try again.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooh!! So pretty!! Love how feminine this is. Gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You done good. I think that paper goes really well with the tulle flower thingies, they pick up the green in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very dainty and sweet!! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. purty! i have to have these flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  5. you finished the package? That's a nutty crazy thing to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. DUDE! you done did a DUO, & darned distinctively!!!!!!!!! dang!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ (sorry, ran outta d's...) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)