When the card I was working on was hanging over the edge of my table, I knew I needed to take another one for the team:
Is this not sad? That card is posted here. It uses 4 punches, which sucked up all available space on my table. But the good news is I finally USED one of them and can now get it off my table!
Let's do some numbers:
1. The stamps and ink I used for the card.
2. A box of wooden letters, some of which I used for a ribbon wreath under glass that a customer is picking up tonight.
3. My stuff.
4. The box from one of the stamps, which is on top of a stack of other new stuff I plan to use for my next card. Consider it a staging area and you'll do fine.
5. Two new stamps that need to see ink, and very soon.
6. A pair of scissors that desperately need to be cleaned.
7. Punch city. I used 4 on that card.
Let's look at the right side of the table:
Oh, dear God. This needs to be triaged:
This is where I stick all the scraps and UFOs that result from recent efforts. At one point I had it all cleaned up and had neat piles of card bases and pretty paper parts. All my UFOs were in a little drawer unit in front of this heaplet-wannabe, but as you can see, I've lost control once again. The tape dispenser is there because there is simply no where else to put it.
There. I'm done. And I hope you now feel better about your own table. :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Linked to WOTT and WOYWW.