Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Alcohol vs Milk

I don't know about you, but I love Twitter. I get my news there, usually before it hits the news sites. I follow people in different walks of life, so I learn stuff I normally wouldn't even think to look up or discuss. Then there's the people who say the darnedest things. Like today, one of my tweeps, @keeponrunning, who is a ... runner, who I met through someone else that I met through someone else, said something that needed to be put on a card. He said he saw this and it made him laugh: "Alcohol doesn't solve any problems; then again, neither does milk." So. true.

So tonight I grabbed one of my stack o'sketches for the week - this one from Freshly Made Sketches:

... and I grabbed some paper from a pack of retired SU DSP that was stored at my feet (you just never know when you'll need it!) and I made this:

 Yeah, it's a little plain, but I love that button! Probably a good thing since I got so many of them. ;/

Here's that sentiment up close:

I printed it on a remnant. Yes, I'm very proud.

Okay, this scratches my crafty itch for the evening. Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. HAHHAHAHHA!! Love it. He's good for some one-liners, that @keepsonrunning, isn't he? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that phrase is awsome...the card is too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is really funny!! I love the clean lines of this card. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I can't remember where I saw that saying the first time, but I love it & say it all the time! One of my friends gave a new mom a card with that on it...yep. I think it might be my motto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous clean and simple card, great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! So true! I love your CAS card. Perfect to let that sentiment to take center stage! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. somebody needs to turn that into a stamp, for reals

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great saying and a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty clean and simple card. Love the cute button! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)