Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SOS #37 - People or Bugaboo

Peeeeeeeople. People who need peeeeeeople ... Sorry, it popped into my noggin. Welcome to this week's challenge over at Shopping Our Stash: People. You need to have a person, or personS, on your card. Alternatively, you can use a Bugaboo image, since they are our sponsor this week. AND, because this is a sponsored challenge, you could WIN something!  :)

People. I've got people. In fact, I've got Bugaboo people, so yeah, I'm over-achieving a bit here. HOWEVER, there is a lot of stash used, so let's see that card, then I'll go into the spiel. Here she is:

The papers are new - from my now-opened Basic Grey indie bloom. I'm using up the (gah) pink papers first. The rest of them are quite lovely. :D The stamp images are from an old-but-never-used stamp set, and yes, I'm very proud. More new stuff: I used a few of my new Copic colors: YR27 on the pearls, and BG90 on the background, which you might be able to see if I could take a decent photo. For more old stuff: the SU photo corner punch retired years ago, and the yellow buttons are from an old SU box of Fresh Favorites. Yeah, they are that old. They might be Apricot.

This card is loosely based on this week's Taylored Expressions sketch:

I said "loosely".

Now it's your turn! Go into your stash and find something either "people" or Bugaboo, make a card, then come back and link us up over at Shopping Our Stash so we can see what you've made!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. HA! awesome "people" card missus (NOBODY does snarky as well as you, imo!) ♥♥♥ a brilliant use of stash, to boot. love the colors/papers, as well, tho i am shocked you BOUGHT a set with so much (GAH!) pink??!?! lol! :):) :)

    ps: i don't think it's alllllllll that loose of a version of the sketch, actually... apart from having a label shape instead of a circle, it's FULLY faithful! (ok, THAT might be the secret of a happy marriage... or at least... it HALPS!!!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh darn! I thought you had the answer. If you find it, please share with the rest of us. LOL! Love these Bugaboo images. You rocked Taylor's sketch. Thank you for playing along with TESC!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bugaboo image & glad to see you're using up your stash old & new. Great layout, I can totally see the sketch and love how you made it your own!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)