Yes, kids, it's time for another reveal of the state of my crafty desk. It's not pretty, but I'm always willing to take one for the team.
Here she is (taken Tuesday night):
1. Some panels I've embossed using a new set of embossing folders. I embossed 4, 3 are left.
2. Ribbon. Yes, it's still out. I used a piece on Monday's card.
3. A spool of unopened ribbon that I can't bear to part with. I just KNOW I'll use it. Also, a few paper flowers that I KNOW I'll find the right card to use them on. Also some wire I'm playing with.
4. The bandanna is still out. Don't even ask me how many months it's been there. It's a great home for miscellaneous brads and bling I find.
5. A Post-it-note holder I made a while ago. It just sits there, mocking me. I have no idea what to do with it.
6. A balloon punch I used on #10.
7. Ink, adhesives, etc. This stuff lives here.
8. Blue flock. I used it on a card I'll post on Friday.
9. An almost-empty spool of PTI twine. Once it's gone I'll break out my 200 yards of twine I bought to use once the PTI stuff was gone. A well-stocked pantry is very important.
10. A card I made that I can't decide if I hate or not, so you haven't seen it yet.
11. A piece of a kit I bought ... ooooh ... when did Rubber Chicken close? 5 years ago? Anyway, it's a double tri-fold thingie, and I haven't used it yet. It's there to remind me it's there.
12. A card part that I also think I detest. I'm too stubborn to toss it and move on.
13. A whole package of quilling papers. I'm playing. Some of my handiwork is on #12.
14. My quilling tool and a glue pen. And other stuff, I'm sure.
15. Parts left of this card when I realized all of the pieces wouldn't fit.
16. Parts from a second one of these that hasn't been made yet. And may never be.
Well, I hope I've made you feel better about YOUR workspace. I know some of you look upon this desk in horror, but I find it quite inspiring. I am never at a loss of something on which to work, which is how I like it. :)
Thanks for stopping by!
PS: I'm linking this to WOTT and WOYWW.