Monday, January 16, 2012

Mojo 224 - HB

I only printed off ONE challenge today, and it was because it spoke to me. May I present this week's Mojo Monday sketch:

 I had this idea I'd break open my cheapo pack of paper doilies I picked up at Mike's a while ago, but once I got home, I found they were too big. So I grabbed one of my hoarded MS doily tags, some papers and ribbon from my Webster's Pages Groupon haul, and I made this:

Thank you, Lisa, for telling me to change the setting on my camera already! :) xoxo

The doily was WHITE, so I sponged it with Distress Antique Linen. Yes, I said "sponged". That's probably illegal in at least 14 states, but I did it anyway. The right-hand pointy element is poking out from under the doily, and I almost obliterated it when I felt the NEED to add that button. I know, I know - it's not on the sketch, but whatevah. I like it, so it stays.

The horizontal piece of lace is from my SU stash. Love that stuff!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go wrestle Google Reader into submission before bed. So many blogs ... so little time.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)