Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Rubbah

At long last, I have my order from the Occasions mini, and tonight I introduced one of the sets to ink. Lookie:

Yeah, that photo is totally sideways .. and crooked. Sigh. HOWEVER, it was an easy-peasy card to make! I inked the image from the Sweet Cake set in Poppy Parade ink, stamped it on Whisper White card stock and cut it out (yes, I did). I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up the sentiment. The DSP is from Domestic Goddess from the big catalog, and I cut it out with one of our new Framelits dies from the Labels Collection. These dies have their cutting edge right up against the inside edge of the opening, so what you see is what you get!

A piece of Poppy Parade twill ribbon, some Dazzling Details around the icing swirls, and I declared her finished! This would be a great quick & easy card to make if you need one in a Card Emergency - just change up the colors to suit your intended recipient.

I think I'll go back and play some more. :) Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I like it! The colors are pretty together and I'm proud of you for inking up the set right away. And you did an excellent cutting-it-out job, too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)