Monday, October 12, 2015

Another Gelli Plate Background

I've been doing an awful lot of coloring lately, and I needed a break. So I looked through my list of sketches I'd printed off and found this one from Your Next Stamp:



I don't own any of their stamps, and I'd love to add a few to my collection. The prize is a gift certificate to their store.

I took this opportunity to use one of the Gelli plate backgrounds I made last weekend. I trimmed it down, cut it in half, and made two cards:





Too easy. And the colors are very seasonal, too.

The sentiment is a sneak peek from a top secret project that will go live on November 1st. Stay tuned for more information (as I'm permitted to divulge it). It'll be worth it, trust me.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. You are _such_ a tease. But while we patiently wait... your gelli plate background is gorgeous and the sentiment perfect on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 for 1! You're right. These are perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors and card design Leslie.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right, dangle that carrot why don't you?! And may I add that those gelli plate backgrounds are STUNNING! They seem to glow! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great autumnal colors! Love that coppery color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That background is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the sketch and love your colours! Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty background! Thanks for joining our challenge at YNS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great CAS take on YNS' sketch challenge. Very impressive background. Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)