Wednesday, October 28, 2015

CSSC #9 WINNERS

Thanks to everyone who played my last sketch challenge

Note: I've decided to update my challenge rules to allow links to up to five challenges instead of three. I've seen too many awesome cards that went over three links. I only have a limit because some people link to 75 challenges (yes, I've seen it). Just think how many cards you could make in the time it takes you to link to that many link lists! 

Here are my winners:

The "Top Cat" goes to Lee Ann with this entry:


There's something about the colors, and that mouse! Great blending, too!

The runners-up are Cat:


Great coloring, and I like the narrow strip of gold where the orange and white meet.

and Chris:


Love the tea pot and the textured card front, and those are great feminine papers.

Congratulations, ladies! Feel free to grab your badge from the CSSC Rules & Badges page, and display it proudly on your blog. You've earned it!

And Lee Ann, please contact me (email in the right side bar), to claim your prize!

I'll be back on the first with a new sketch!

Thanks, again, for your support! xo

5 comments:

  1. Aw thanks Leslie, I wasn't sure that skinny strip of gold showed, but it really looks fab irl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Leslie! Hard to go wrong with this adorable set! Thanks for the great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting semi-patiently for November 1st... Congrats to your winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! Thanks for the shout out and congrats to Lee-Ann and Cat!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)