Thursday, October 1, 2015

CSSC #9

It's the first of the month - can you believe it's OCTOBER already?! I might have already purchased my Halloween candy. Oh, and it's time for a new sketch!

Here is this month's sketch:


which was based on these two cards that I declared to be very similar:

Original post

and

Original post
And BONUS, one is portrait and one is landscape.

Please feel free to flip the sketch, change the shapes, add layers, patterned paper, or whatever floats your boat. As long as I can recognize the basic sketch in your creation, it's all good!

The winner will receive something from my basket of give-away goodies.

The link-up will be open until Monday, October 21st, at 11:55 pm EDT.

Enter soon! Enter often up to three times! And remember to have fun!




9 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to confess that you had eaten your Halloween candy already. I bought some to use with these candy wrapper dies I got and hubby SNARFED the rest of the bag of candy. So..... so much for that. I don't eat candy but I wanted to make some more treats for folks.

    Anyway, I think the grumpies are more inspiring than your sketch. Not to diss your sketch. Just that grumpy speaks to me now.

    Sigh... groupies aren't all that they are chalked up to be..... love life at the customer service booth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch...gotta play this time since my butt should be in one state for the majority of the month...the state with all my crafty play things. Love that grumpy cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, another good sketch! (Which is, of course, what we've all come to expect.) Great examples as a starting-off point, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodie, love a new sketch, I bought our candy too and have it hidden from the candy monster.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I love the grumpy cat! Great sketch - hoping to join you this month if I get inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch and I love your sample cards. Hopefully I'll get to play along within the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look, once in a while I manage to enter something early! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, no i really CAN'T believe it's october already... i could use a little more september actually... but if it means a fab new sketch i'm IN, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leslie, I think you linkie may not be working. I cannot link up my card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)