Friday, October 16, 2015

Under The Wire

As soon as I typed that title, I might have snorted. I'm "under the wire" for submitting this card for the current challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers to make a b00b card:


I know, I've used these stamps recently, but who knew I had so many b00b-related stamps?! It had to be done.

I glammed her up a bit with coke-bottle glasses:

Oh, look, she's smeared her lipstick...

Lots more paper piecing, too. You can also see where I missed on her earrings with the gold gel pen.

I followed the layout for the current Splitcoast sketch challenge.



Well, mostly. I put the banner off to the right, but otherwise I was pretty true to the sketch.

Most of the stuff I used here is ancient (in stamping terms), so I'm quite proud.

Thanks for stopping by!

Update: This card won Queen of Snark over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!



Some of the stuff I used: Lady image from Art Impressions 2002, sentiment from River City Rubber Works 2001, Basic Grey PB&J 6x6 paper pack, gold gel pen, SU 2-way glue pen, Copics (0, E00, C1, C2, C5, R21, R24), SSS Stitched Rectangles, Glossy Accents.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch! You are on a roll with these b00b cards!!
    Thanks for coming back to the sisterhood "under the wire" to show us your b00bs (again) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sentiment and oh how true,. great take on the sketch. thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood for the B is for Boobs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the BEST stamp collection! This card is so funny and love how you colored/paper pieced her! Thanks for getting in under the wire at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chuckling...love the lipstick...reminds me of an aunt I had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the punny title! And the punny card! And yes, you have a boobalicious stamp collection. :) Thanks for entry number three!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)