Monday, October 26, 2015

Kindness

Here's the last card I made yesterday:


I was following the current CAS(E) this sketch challenge:


I even started out with skinny strips of washi tape, but I didn't like it, so I started over. I spied a UFO that was already cut on the diagonal, so I used it. I stamped a sentiment from a new Hero Arts set (available Nov 1st) in Memento Luxe black and clear-embossed it. I affixed the two UFO panels, then added thin strips of black card stock for contrast.

My last act was to add a wood veneer heart, colored with a Copic, painted with clear Wink of Stella, and covered with Glossy Accents.

I forgot about the CAS part of the sketch. DUH. But I like how the card turned out.

I'm also linking this to the current Crazy 4 Challenges color challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. I'm torn on if that is CAS or not. I guess not what with the distress inks and a lattice work doo hickey die thingy but it feels really CAS to me. And very sorbet like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does still have a CAS vibe. It's certainly not fussy, just clean and elegant. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is still CAS the sentiment takes center stage.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)