Sunday, October 25, 2015

Warm & Cozy

I went a little nuts (for me) and included the current Newton's Nook color challenge in my list of things to try. Why nuts? It contains (gah) pink:


*feels forehead*

I don't own any Newton's Nook stamps (yet), so I thought I'd try and play one of their challenges. I used one of their free digital images, and yeah, I know, I also don't do digital. I swear I've been replaced by an alien.

Anyway, here's my card:


I colored the mittens with Copics and die-cut the rectangle. Pretty basic. And once again, I used my current color rut of light green & blues.

Oh, look, I've mounted it crooked. Sigh. I'll fix that.

Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. Hello Leslie! Your post made me laugh - I love that you never use pink or digital images but tried both for this card! Thanks for trying something new! I love how it turned out! The coloring on the mittens is so pretty! I love the two toned look! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs.

    - Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how you coloured the mittens! Just make crooked your card trademark. Oh, I guess you already did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pink digital image that was hand colored.... yeah, we're not buying the whole "not an alien" thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really cute! I don't do mint green or digi lol. I also played along but I just got my first order from NN and wow so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie, this is adorable, and you can't fool me your pink ick is eroding.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)