Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The S-Crap Room Reveal

The Shopping Our Stash Challenge blog goes live today with a challenge for ALL of you to come clean and reveal part of your stampy/s-crap space. As most of my regular readers know, I do this on a fairly regular basis. I am not too proud to show you the 6x6" space remaining on my crafty table.


But to show you why I REALLY need this challenge blog, I'm going to show you some of my un-inked stash. Why, because sharing is what I do, if only to make YOU feel a little bit better about your own s-crap.

Here is a bag where I've been collecting all the stamps I had to have from my LSS, but have not yet seen ink:

Okay, I lied. Those three wooden HA stamps were used, but they landed in this bag with all the un-inked stuff.

Aaaaand, I have a box of un-inked rubbah:

This is sad, people. Really sad. Oh, and I'm not even going to mention the piles of un-inked SU rubbah. Not.

You may have noticed in the past few posts that I've mentioned using stuff from my hoarded supplies. Yes, I think this challenge blog is going to be very good for me. VERY good.

So head on over to the SOS blog and link us up with a pic of your crafty space! I think there will be prize for one lucky commenter. And, more-importantly, I WANNA SEEEEE!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!! I love seeing all of your s-crap. :) Makes me feel better about all of my hoarded piles of stuff. And lord knows I have enough. TONS!! Which is probably not a good thing, right?

    Can't wait to see everyone else's pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be sooo fun to prowl around our room! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's a lot of uninked rubber. Get stamping!! LOL. Congrats on being a part of the new design team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL! I wish I'd come here before I tidied lol! I feel right at home!
    Thanks for visiting my blog Lesley xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. well first- thanks for stopping by and second- shame on me because I did not put a photo on my blog where it is looking like your first photo! As far as I put everything back to its place when I am finished my project I try to solve this problem somehow,
    I am very familiar with the 6” square on my desk! But I am looking forward toi the challenge to find a way how to manage it that the square will be at least 12 x 12
    Have a nice new week!
    Best wishes from Ilo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)