Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WOTT & WOYWW (5/25/2011)

Time for another reveal of the mess that is my stampy desk:

Yep. Looks pretty much the same as the past several weeks, and I'm down to the proverbial 6x6 space. Not even. What you see is my card-in-progress that will be posted Thursday for this week's Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger.

There's not much else to say except that I hope to be able to pull out that grid paper to change it. There's more stacked up under it from previous classes (I save and re-use them), but I might have to make like a magician and whip that thing out of there without disturbing the stuff stacked on top of it. Or I could put eveything away. HAHAHAHAHA! I crack myself up.

Gosh I love sharing. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. It’s good to see that the obligatory working space is being adhered to. Lol!

    And do you think you could film the magicians trick of you pulling the paper out from under that little lot because I would love to see you attempt it.

    Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. my desk is so messy........i work in a 2" square of space.

    glad yours is untidy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. another me! I seem to work best in the smallest of spaces as well.

    Happy WOYWW

    Sheena #66

    ReplyDelete
  4. My OH always laughs at the minute space I work in - used to be 6" x 6" - its now about 3" x 3"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your desk looks very neat and creative too me. I just saw a program called Myth Busters where they pulled a table cloth out from under a table set with silver and china and they did it...their cloth was 25 feet long so I think you should be able to whip it out no problemo!!! sorry I am so late getting around this week but I am just glad to be able to get around! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)