Friday, January 9, 2015

Monstah Love

During my recent crafty weekend, I challenged myself to use my Lawn Fawn Monster Mash set, and this is what happened:


I used solid-ish paper from the Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 paper pack, and one of the cute monstahs. I die-cut him and did some light shading with my B0000 Copic. I die-cut the banner from one of the dies in the Simon Says Stamp Sketchy Banners set, and stamped the sentiment in Hero Hues black.

I actually made two of these. Here's the second one:


Two quick and easy cards, and I've justified the purchase of the stamp set and dies. Maybe. I might need to make a few more.

Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooooh! fab use of said adorable monstas... & it's not even xmas yet! just THINK how useful they will be "in season" lol! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! A lot of these style monsters are big. They look fun but I'm not sure how much I would use them. I really like what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh awesome!! Love the monstahs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink...really? Lol...these are so adorable Leslie. Good buy, sweet cards...ya go ahead make a few more. That sketchy banner is perfect with the little guy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)