Friday, January 9, 2015

Thank You

Here's another card I made during my recent crafty weekend:


I saw a card recently that had a very soft background using a similar mask or stencil, and I had the idea to use my Frantic Stamper Fish Scales die to make my own stencil. I die-cut the panel, punched out the little pieces, and used the skeleton as a stencil to apply three colors of Distress ink.

I felt this needed a bold sentiment, so I stamped my WPlus9 Hand Lettered Thanks with black pigment ink and clear-embossed it. I trimmed the white panel, layered it on black, and put it all on a white base.

This was very easy to make, and I'll probably do it again. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Stuff I used: Frantic Stamper Fish Scale die, SU Basic Black card stock, and the following:



4 comments:

  1. I love this. The colors are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ♥WOW♥! looooooooove the die, looooooooooove the card... i need to make something inky irl, digi is awesome (& neat!) but somehow less satisfying. (plus i have a quatrefoil background die similar to this which i now think would make an AWESOME stencil!!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this a lot. However, if I were to make a card like this I would feel very guilty that there is no pattern paper in it (since I own enough to open my own store).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color choices and the black sentiment pops nicely.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)