Friday, January 16, 2015

Something Crooked This Way Comes

You may have noticed I've changed my blog header. I've been working with Miss Lauren, who has mad digital skills, and we've come up with what you see up there.  There may be a little tweaking for size, but it's the final version.

I also have something else in the works, and once I get my act together, you'll get to see that, too. Hopefully in the next week or so, but I may wait until Feb 1st.

Any guesses? :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go stamp something.

Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. I love your new banner Leslie! Can't wait to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new header image is wonderful! I have no idea what else you're up to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that washi on your new header????

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i guess???! can i guess?????! if i guess right do i win DUM SUM and/or gelato??! :) :) :)

    ps: 950 is def the winner... it looks PERFECT! holy wow, who knew it'd need to be so big? of course this validates my paranoid belief that working copies should always be a couple hundred px bigger than you think you need, just so there's wiggle room...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps: the washi does look pretty flippin' cool... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie, your blog header looked FAB!!! Love the bit of washi on it and the kitty is so adorable!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your header collage! Glad you still have that bit of the old header, and I presume that's Bobra? And you know I am totally jealous of the washi looking so perfect. Not sure what to guess...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did notice! It takes more than that to fool me. Well, not really.... but it sounded cool.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)