Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hambo Hoedown #30 - Primary Colors

This week's Hambo challenge is to use primary colors with their pencil digi, free if you emailed them your card last week. Um, I forgot. So I used a different Hambo image and made this:


And no, these are not all primary colors ... the blue is more of a turquoise, but it is in the spirit of primary colors, and I had to BUY AN IMAGE TO MAKE THIS CARD BECAUSE I FORGOT TO EMAIL MY CARD, so I should totally get a bye on that whole color thing.

The papers are SU Big Top Birthday, and I think they'll make great birthday cards! (duh)

Please excuse me while I email my card to Hambo and then slink back into the Captain's Quarters for some more stamping.

Thanks for stopping by!

PS: No storm yet. Just a bunch of boring rain.
PPS: I just emailed my card. I need a keeper.

2 comments:

  1. I'd say it's a keeper -- really cute Leslie! :) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I really love the DP! Glad you already emailed your card ;) no worries now! Thanks for playing along in the hoedown!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)