Friday, August 5, 2011

Where's Waldo?

When you, my beloved three (maybe four) readers, leave a comment here, I get an email. If you've asked a question, or in some other way compelled me to hit the Reply button, I'm always disappointed when your email address comes up as "no-reply blogger", so I cannot send you an email without jumping through hoops to look you up, if I can even find you at all.

I've never quite understood the magic of changing this setting, even for myself - until now! My pal Marianne over at RuffHaven linked to this wonderful post over at artsee bloggers (which is a cool blog, by the way) with detailed instructions of how to change your Blogger settings to correct this situation. And it even has PICTURES! With lines and arrows! :)

So if you'd like to come out of the shadows and let bloggers reply via email to the comments you post, go here and follow the easy steps.

I hope to get back to some non-geeky stuff tonight. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Does mine come up that way???

    Fondly,
    Technology Intimidates Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, pictures with lines AND arrows? Neato!! ;)

    My info comes up correctly, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know mine works 'cuz ya send me emails back sometimes. and that is AWESOME!!! :)

    (but this week i learned how to fix a lik in inlinkz if a participant puts it in correctly... which was quite a useful thing... WITHOUT pictures and arrows, tho, sadly.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you really think! :-)

PS: I've had to disable Anonymous comments, because the spammers were killing me. If you are unable to comment, please email me your comment and I'll get it posted for you. Sorry. (stoopid spammers)